Saturday, November 12, 2016
Diet Plan To Lose Weight
Want to follow a diet plan to reduce weight? Do you want to look slim during this festival season? Then this is the perfect time to start a plan to lose weight.
You can follow the diet plan in your day to day life.
• Early in the morning the first thing you have to do is to drink a glass of lemon juice with honey and make sure the water is warm. This has zero calories and helps to detoxify the body along with fat burning.
• Drink one cup of green tea or black tea without adding sugar. You can have any of the above or can change them randomly.
You can have breakfast from the following options but make sure the calories are less than 350.
• 2 or 3 idlis with cup of sambar
• Omelet with 2 eggs, along multi grain toast only with less cheese.
• Two rotis along with half cup of curry (tofu or lentil)
• Broken wheat upma with half a glass of low fat milk.
Mid Morning Snack
• Prefer salads rather than fried items.
• Low calorie fruits or nuts
• Take 1 cup of curd, half an apple and fistful of nuts like almonds, melon seeds or walnuts
• Take half cup of cucumber with carrot salad
• The calories of the morning snack should not exceed above 50 – 70 calories.
• Vegetarian people have many options for lunch. The calories should be limited to 350.
• The can have roti’s with a vegetables (or) brown rice with curry (or) 1 roti and a cup of rice with curry. You can add raitha or low fat yoghurt.
• For non-veg people - 2 roti’s without oil or ghee and cup of rice with chicken curry or Dal
Ensure that vegetables are cooked using low fat oil. Try drinking some soup before lunch to have a full stomach feel.
You can have the following options
• Green tea (or) Butter milk (or) oats cooked in low fat milk or water.
• You can have the mid-morning snack.
• Water melon or any other fruit.
Dinner should be simple and light weight. Start with any thin soup.
• 2 roti’s with a half cup of vegetable
• 1 bowl of salads with oats or plate upma
Follow this routine to lose weight.